Consider these 6 major benefits of vocational-technical training:
- Gives the person still in high school, or who recently graduated, the training and guidance they need to enter the working world
- Offers continuing education programs to help people remain qualified as job demands change
- Helps the unemployed person, both adult and school age, find work
- Retrains the person who’s been laid off or displaced by new technology
- Prepares entry-level and experienced workers to take advantage of exciting new industries
- Helps the person who wants to change careers and transition to a new occupation
For more insightful information on career-vocational education, read Burt’s complete article.