|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 8 Things Productive People Do During the Workday: "It may be hard to swallow, but there’s nothing productive about piling together a slew of tasks in the form of a checklist. Take a less-is-more approach to your to-do list by only focusing on accomplishing things that matter."
- 6 Tips for Working the Room at a Networking Event: "Be attentive. Networking is about active listening to learn about other people. Ask about how they got to where they are today, their accomplishments, current situation, challenges and needs."
- Are You Working "In" or "On" Your Career?: "[C]areer success also comes from paying attention to the amount of time we spend working "on" and "in" our careers. When we don't find the right balance, we struggle, or even worse, we have professional set-backs."
- For a Good Job, Learn How to Spell: "Your email, cover letter, application and résumé are often the first impression you make. Spelling and grammatical errors suggest you don't care enough about the job to double check your work, or worse, that you lack attention to detail."
- Is This Bad Habit Draining Your Energy?: "Next time you are tempted to show up at your boss’ office with a list of demands, which need to be paid in full before you can do you job, think hard about what you can do to change your own performance – despite the circumstances."