- 8 Tips to Resign from Your Job Gracefully: "If your manager has a track record of taking feedback gracefully and generally makes it safe to be honest, you might consider sharing the factors that led you to look for another job."
- Why You Don't Need to Be Smart or Talented to Succeed: "You don't need to focus on padding your resume or hiking your GPA, you need to focus on understanding and improving yourself."
- Two Things You Should Do After Getting Fired: "Use the experience to learn how to change some workplace behaviors, whether [they're] personality-driven or communication-driven or something else."
- 7 Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success: "Jump past barriers and countless years of indecision by hiring a business partner that gives you the kick you need to stay motivated or a sales representative to get your product out in stores."
- Be Your Own Best Advocate: "So we all need a strategy for everyday negotiations that will allow us to come away not only successful but also still held in high regard by bosses and colleagues."
Friday, October 23, 2015
This is our weekly roundup of some of the best career-related articles, interviews, blogs, etc., we've read during the week. We share them so you have some great resources to prepare you for the coming week. Enjoy!