sleep, too much fun the night before, procrastination on an important project, we're in the wrong job, etc.
So it can help to find some motivation and inspiration to get after it. Below are ten quotes to help inspire you to have a great day at work. Print them out and place them somewhere you can view them every morning.
1. "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work." --Booker T. Washington
2. "The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today." --Elbert Hubbard
3. "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt
4. "There is no substitute for hard work." --Thomas A. Edison
5. "Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart." --Rumi
6. "To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness." --John Dewey
7. "To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth." --Pearl S. Buck
8. "There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something." --Henry Ford
9. "Work is love made visible." --Khalil Gibran
10. "Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work." --Horace