|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 6 Tips for Becoming a Good Boss: "Think about the traits you want your employees to mimic, and practice them. This will build trust and respect in your ability to manage through consensus and understanding."
- 15 Habits of Mentally Tough People: "The mentally tough also know how to exert self-control by saying no to themselves. They delay gratification and avoid impulsive action that causes harm."
- 10 Words to Remove from Your LinkedIn Profile: "I would stay away from these buzzwords, though, because you sound like everyone else. These words almost lose their meaning the more that people use them."
- For Entrepreneurs Preparation Beats Passion: "New research on hundreds of founders reveals that passion has nothing to do with results a few years out. What matters is preparedness."
- 5 Reasons to Add Purpose to Your Business: "Customers will generally choose the purpose-driven product over the brand without the cause.... For startups, you can knit the cause into the fabric of your business and allow it to influence every decision you make."