|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- Pursue Your Dreams and Keep Your Day Job: "The people who build and actually achieve their biggest dreams aren't those that cut the cord rashly and irresponsibility. Instead, they're the ones you have the discipline and determination to use their current situations to support their ambitions."
- Networking at Large, Intimidating Events: "Your mission is to focus on making merely three solid contacts at this conference. You can make two of them by looking at the person to the right and the left of you once you sit down. Yes, it can really be that easy."
- Building a Mentally Strong Work Team: "Teach employees how to become mentally strong on an individual and team level.... Don’t be afraid to talk about issues like mental health, personal development and resilience in the workplace."
- How Attitudes about Work are Changing: "A third of workers worldwide agreed that it was okay to leave a job they weren't happy in within the first month, while two-thirds believed it would be better to stay for a year to avoid having a negative impact on their career."
- 6 Ways to Be Smarter in Your Job Search: "Not all companies will post opportunities to job boards, and aggregators don’t typically pick up the postings from company sites. It’s important to visit company career sites regularly to keep up with news and openings."