|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 5 Keys to Being a Great Mentor: "The goal of coaching is to help your mentees build up confidence in themselves... most people do not succeed because they have a great deal of self-doubt and therefore they self-sabotage."
- The 10 Commandments of the New Economy: "We need to have a longer time-horizon than the next earnings call. The communities we live in and the earth we inhabit both demand our attention and investment."
- 5 Steps to Improve Your Networking Skills: "No matter whom you’re trying to build a relationship with, treating that person as a friend rather than a business contact will take you much further with the relationship. So, think about how you would approach a potential friend."
- How to Brag About Your Accomplishments: "What these results seem to suggest is that when deciding whether to (honestly) brag or (deceptively) humblebrag, would-be self-promoters should choose the former — and at least reap the rewards of seeming sincere."
- Sending Professional Emails: "Getting into the habit of writing business documents more formally – even if they are only emails – will help you establish a professional image in the long run."