|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 4 Ways to Create Your Next Career Opportunity: "Notice colleagues' complaints to see if they are things that could be fixed with a new job. Keep a log of your ideas, and review them to decide which one would be best to pursue."
- Getting Unstuck and Thinking Creatively: "The goal is to help you see the difference between facts and beliefs, to reframe the impossible as the possible, and to see problems as opportunities."
- 8 Habits of Curious People: "Curious people welcome surprise in their lives. They try new foods, talk to a stranger, or ask a question they've never asked before."
- 7 Excuses that Prevent Success: "So many people in life get hung up on excuses -- feeling they can't go out for the better job, start their own business, or take whatever risk because of... whatever it might be."
- What Positive People Know: "Positive people instinctively know that adversity is necessary in order for them to grow. We are here on Earth to experience, learn, grow and become the person we are meant to become."