|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- Career Advice from Bill Murray: "You have to remind yourself that you can do the very best you can when you’re very, very relaxed. No matter what it is, no matter what your job is, the more relaxed you are, the better you are."
- 10 Ways to Make Career and Motherhood Work: "Rather than define success by external standards, look at your family. How are they doing? If they are happy and well adjusted, don’t get caught up in what you are supposed to do. And, in case you forgot, stop comparing."
- Standing Out in a Job Interview: "Note down before the interview two to three outcomes that will make the job successful. Select stories and experiences from your background that demonstrate you can deliver those characteristics."
- Tools for More Productive Meetings: "Taking good, searchable notes makes meetings much more valuable, and the right note-taking tool will make it easy for you to file your meeting notes with the project or topics they relate to."
- 4 Tips to Start Strong at Your New Job: "You should deliberately seek out company knowledge and your boss’s expectations in order to understand how things work and how you can add value."