If your are looking to advance in your career, develop new skills, or learn something new
you are living in the golden age of free, online educational resources. You can learn just about anything for free online through many great resources or MOOCs (massive open online course).
Below are 6 resources to get you started with enhancing your skills and knowledge for fun or to help you get that promotion.
1. The School of Life is "devoted to developing emotional intelligence through the help of culture."
2. Coursera is an "education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free."
3. Codecademy is "teaching the world how to code."
4. MIT OpenCourseWare is "a web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content."
5. Khan Academy"offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom."
6. Open Culture offers "high-quality cultural & educational media for the worldwide lifelong learning community."
Do you have a resource to recommend?