|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 5 Lessons to Make a Partnership Work: "Having a sense of shared community made us feel less lonely and uncertain about our choices."
- How to Cultivate Your Professional Relationships: "Make 'reconnect' files on your calendar that recur on a monthly basis. These remind you to reach out in a way as small as a call or email to say hello, see how they’re doing, send a pertinent article or ask how you can help them."
- Things You Must Never Reveal About Yourself at Work: "The last thing anyone wants to hear at work is someone complaining about how much they hate their job. Doing so labels you as a negative person, who is not a team player."
- How to Ask for a Raise: "First, and most important, are facts about your own unique contributions that bolster your case: money-saving efficiencies you implemented, results from a project you’ve just overseen, positive customer testimonials, or praise from higher ups."
- 11 Tips for Job Seekers on Twitter: "You can and should include a link to a personal website, social landing page or LinkedIn profile. Think about where you want people to learn more about you, and use the right link to send them there."