|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 6 Reasons You Need a Personal Website: "Sixty-eight percent of the surveyed HR professionals want to learn more about you and are looking for personal qualities that aren't easily evident on a résumé. Furthermore, half the survey respondents believe a personal website helps to humanize a candidate."
- 10 Things Every Entrepreneur Should Stick To: "In the initial days of business, hard work will pay more than the smart work."
- 11 Truths About Being an Entrepreneur: "People want to work with people they like. The only way you’ll be able to move mountains is if you believe you can."
- How to Give Tough Feedback That Helps People Grow: "Giving developmental feedback that sparks growth is a critical challenge to master, because it can make the difference between an employee who contributes powerfully and positively to the organization and one who feels diminished by the organization and contributes far less."
- 3 Words That Make You Sound Rude in Email: "Because 'sorry' is so overused, it tends to feel flippant and non-genuine. “I apologize,” on the other hand, is said rarely enough that it still carries a lot of weight."