Last week we wrote about some initial steps to entrepreneurship. Today we'll share some great resources to assist you in starting your own business.
5 great resources for an entrepreneur:
1. U.S. Small Business Administration: Offers loans, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses.
2. Entrepreneur magazine: Articles and videos for starting and running your own business.
3. The Entrepreneurs: A podcast produced by Monocle bringing a "weekly tour of the most inspiring people, companies and ideas in global business, whether they are starting from scratch, reinvigorating the family firm or developing new technology."
4. The $100 MBA: A free online business course to "show you how to create something YOU KNOW your customers REALLY want."
4. Fast Company: The magazine and web site seeks to "inspire readers and users to think beyond traditional boundaries, lead conversations, and create the future of business."
And as a bonus, Evan Carmichael shares 5 resources to be a great entrepreneur in this video.