|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Morning Routine: "Saying a positive affirmation -- even something simple like, “I can take on this day” -- or making a list of three things you’re thankful for each morning will have you beginning each day on a high note and setting the tone for whatever follows."
- Identifying the Skills that Can Help You Change Careers: "Consult with people who have already transitioned from your industry to a different career. Discuss what core skills you might be overlooking and how they could apply outside. The range of potential applications is probably broader than you think."
- 4 Tips to Make You a Better Negotiator: "Ask yourself what the Maximum you’re seeking is, the OK you’ll accept without pushing for more, and the Minimum you’re willing to take if you can’t get it."
- 6 Tips to Be a More Confident Speaker: "Just bring an iPad and set it up the next time you speak to a group.... Nothing replaces a video of you in action because how we think we show up isn’t always the way others see it."
- 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting to Hear Back About a Job: "(S)ometimes a job candidate, eager to move the process along and get a decision, will make up an offer, hoping that it'll push the employer to move faster. This is a dangerous move."