This is our weekly roundup of some of the best career-related articles, interviews, blogs, etc., we've read during the week. We share these every weekend so you have some great resources to prepare you for the coming week. Enjoy!
1. 5 Ways to Burn Bridges, Get Blacklisted and Stunt Career Growth
"If you're looking for some surefire ways to burn professional bridges and leave a bad taste in the mouths of colleagues, consider the following tips."
2. Simple Changes that Can Propel Your Career
"Don’t just do what you are told. Identify the biggest issues that your role covers, and go after these."
3. The Biggest Career Mistakes Millennials Make
"I think the biggest gift millennials will give us is their ceaseless interest in producing things that didn’t exist before."
4. Create a Meaningful Life Through Meaningful Work
"Maybe the real depression we've got to contend with isn't merely one of how much economic output we're generating — but what we're putting out there, and why."
5. The Art of the Informational Interview
"When you set a meeting, it’s your responsibility to lead the agenda. Have a purpose for the meeting, prepare several questions, and prepare some discussion points."