Wednesday, September 14, 2016
There are so many excellent podcasts out there and it can be overwhelming to know where to start. That's where this post comes in.
Below find five great podcasts to help you see things in a new way, therefore helping provide you with a boost and spark to your life and career:
1. The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: "The goal of the School of Greatness is to share inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes, and influential celebrities on the planet; to help you find out what makes great people great."
2. Building a Story Brand with Donald Miller: "Through his company StoryBrand, Donald Miller has helped over a thousand businesses, non-profits and personal brands clarify their message to create better websites, email blasts and marketing material."
3. Snap Judgment hosted by Glynn Washington: "Mixes real stories with killer beats to produce cinematic, dramatic, kick-ass radio. Snap's raw, musical blend of storytelling dares listeners to see the world through the eyes of another."
4. The Tim Ferriss Show: Ferris "deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. This includes favorite books, morning routines, exercise habits, time-management tricks, and much more."
5. TED Radio Hour hosted by Guy Raz: "A journey through fascinating ideas: astonishing inventions, fresh approaches to old problems, new ways to think and create. Based on Talks given by riveting speakers on the world-renowned TED stage, each show is centered on a common theme."