Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Below are five career benefits to staying physically fit.
1. Reduces stress. Physical activity has been shown to reduce stress hormones in the body and stimulate endorphins, increasing one's sense of well-being.
2. Increases creativity. Recent studies have suggested that physical activity can make you more creative, enabling you to find innovation approaches to your work.
3. Boosts energy. The same factors at play in reducing stress, such as the stimulation of endorphins, has been shown to boost energy levels and reduce fatigue.
4. Networking. Participating in activities to improve your health, such as running or tennis, can be done in groups or leagues, leading to networking opportunities.
5. Better focus. Exercise and movement also helps in maintaining focus and rather than multi-tasking you can concentrate more effectively on the work at hand.
These are just a few of the benefits you'll see from getting in shape and practicing a healthy lifestyle. You'll likely discover many more.