It can be difficult to think about quitting your job when the economy continues to struggle and many are out of work. However, as we celebrate Independence Day, perhaps you are thinking about your independence, your desire to do something else with your career, something more fulfilling and in line with your passions. If that's the case here are a few resources to help you decide the best course of action for you and to provide the necessary inspiration:
1. Route to Freedom: Mike Routen provides "tools you need to create a life of freedom and adventure with your family."
2. Location 180: Sean Ogle on "building a business you can run from anywhere on Earth" and "living a life worth writing about."
3. Life After College: Jenny Blake helps readers "wake up, live big! and love the journey."
4. The Art of Non-Conformity: Chris Guillebeau provides "unconventional strategies for life, work, and travel."
5. Danielle LaPorte: "For Freedom striving + love, livelihood that works, ruthless compassion, all forms of affluence, and passion that persuades."