|© Bellemedia | Stock Free Images & Dreamstime Stock Photos|
- Figuring Out What to Do With Your Life: "From advertisements that show us what to strive for to our educations that prescribe narrow choices to our moms’ well-meaning advice that reflects her desires more than ours, we’re constantly showered with other people’s visions of success."
- 5 Things Never to Say in a Job Interview: "Let them decide who’s perfect for the job. Don’t say 'I’m exactly the right person for this job!' because it sounds very ignorant and unprofessional."
- How to Create Your Own Marketing Toolkit to Leave With Potential Employers: "When you walk in with a set of actual interview materials, you immediately look professional and prepared. You show your interviewer that you really thought about the meeting and put some effort into gathering your support documentation."
- What a Year of Job Rejections Taught Me About Pitching Myself: "Instead of thinking as a job applicant, I had to think of myself as a product and identify ways to create demand around hiring me."
- 5 Jobs Every Entrepreneur Should Work Before Starting a Business: "Working in sales should be an obvious move for any aspiring entrepreneur, even if it starts as just a telemarketing job."